The Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier is a favorite of parents throughout the world. It allows parents to keep the baby close and secure while at the market, doctor or any other place. It is a baby infant carrier which can be used right from the very first week. As long as the baby weighs 8 lbs. and is 21 in. long, the Baby Bjorn Carrier may be used. The child carrier from Baby Bjorn holds the baby upright and features a strong back and neck support. It grows with baby thanks to an adjustable buckle which gives maximum comfort for all ages. The carrier is easy to put on and remove because all the adjustments are made in the front. Most parents love the unique Baby Bjorn feature which allows the button to be unbuttoned at the front of the carrier and lay down without waking up. As the child grows it allows for forward facing placement. The seat height on the Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier is also adjustable and the wide straps evenly distribute weight for comfort. This Baby Bjorn carrier has won the Silver Award and Design of the Decade ISDA, 1999 as one of the 36 products of the decade. The Baby Bjorn infant carrier has also won several awards in the United Kingdom.
- One of the infant carriers which can be used from first week for babies at least 21 inches tall and weighing at least 8 lbs.
- The leg straps make this one of the child carriers which should be used for babies ages 2 months and under
- One of the Baby Bjorn baby carriers which can be used until baby reaches 22 lbs.
- Safe and strong 100% Cotton free from formaldehyde.
- Easy to take on and off
- Safe and snug for the small baby, separating it from other infant carriers
- Machine washable warm.
- Accessorize your carrier with a Carrier Cover or a Bib
|Shipping Restrictions||This item can not be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.|
|Shipping Note||Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.|
BabyAge.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Dhiren Sarin: As a gift
Joseph Spivack: best baby carrier