Bowron selects lambs from the finest flocks from the vast sheep stations of Australias outback, the high country runs and the lush green pastoral farms of New Zealand. To this day, every Bowron Sheepskin is the perfect result of the same methods pioneered in the 1880s by the Bowron brothers from Yorkshire. Their unique 42 step tanning method has been constantly refined over the past 100 years. Your carefully selected Bowron Sheepskin may have been tightly packaged for the journey home and so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibres are very resilient and will bounce back to their original springy appearance. A vigorous shake will help restore the soft, fluffy appearance of the wool. Any fold marks from packaging will disappear once the skin has been removed from the package for several days. The unique insulating quality of All Wool products allows babies to stay cool, dry or warm depending on environmental conditions.
- Length 32 to 37 inches
- Width 22 inches
- Pile Height 1.6 to 2.7 inches
- Individually sanitized
- Achieves the high requirements for washability and resistance against bacteria
- Has been found to be hypo-allergenic and non-toxic to babies
- Eucalan wool wash is recommended
- BOWRON BABYCARE conform to the applicable standards and regulations prescribed under the Flammable Fabrics Act Reglation
- Carries the Woolmark symbol of quality
- These are seed and pesticide free
- Beneficial in relieving the effect of Colic in babies
- Lambskins have been medical proven to stimulate weight gain by helping to maintain an even body temperature
Manufacturer #: LWBC-1
Manufacturer #: LWBC-1
- Shipping dimensions 8" H x 16" W x 16" L
- Shipping weight 4 lbs
- Shipping Restrictions This item can not be shipped to: PO Boxes, APO or FPO Address, Hawaii, Alaska or anywhere outside the continental USA.
- Shipping Note Products ship in their original packaging. Please be aware that its contents will be visible to the recipient upon delivery.
5.00 rating I have used lambs wools for all my children since they were born. By D. Pegram
November 4, 2011
Our four kids became so attached the their "woos". We took them everywhere, laid them down on it anywhere and it felt like home. My oldest is almost 20 and I found her old one (very, very used) and laid it out and sent her a picture of it. Then ordered several for future grandchildren, in case I can't order them when the time comes. It is a precious memory and a beautiful gift. I like the unshorn better. Have had both. I have pictures of all the kids with their "woo". My youngest is now 13, we still have them in our comfy reading chairs or on their beds. I even got my own for nap time myself. Now that it is me that needs an afternoon nap.:) I hope you will continue to provide these for your customers. I am praying for many, many grandchildren to come.
5.00 rating Longer, better sleeping on this product! By Happy Grandmother
July 21, 2009
The nine month old loved the fluffy Bowron lambskin that had been bought twenty years ago and never used. He slept longer and better everytime he was put on the lambskin. He woke up smiling, and laughingly played with the fluff at the end of his nap.